Welcome
Max's Page
The SUPERSTAR
*waves to everyone!!!*
I'm Miss-Sassy-Sandy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


BIOGRAPHY

English Name: Sandy Au Shi Yun

Chinese Name: Ou Si Yun

Japanese Name: Haruna Hoshi

Blog Name: Miss-Sassy-Sandy

Birthday: 19th August

Constellation: Leo

Blood Type: B+

Place of Birth: Singapore

Religion:Sandy-Wilberism

Education: Tertiary

Spoken Languages: English,Mandarin,Hokkien,Cantonese,Japanese.

About her: Look 'unlocal' and no one could guess her age.

FAVOURITES

Celebrities: Wilber Pan, Takeshi Kaneshiro, eVonne Hsu

Singers: A-mei, Coco Lee, Z Chen

Flower: Hot Pink,Baby Pink,Blue Roses,Orchids & Sunflowers

Pet: Doggies & Goldfish

Key in the keyboard: S

Colours: Pink obviously,white,black,red

Fruit: Apple

Drink: Milk,Green tea,Lemon tea & water

Food: Japanese Food

Number: 1 One

Feature: Eyes

Movies: Ii Mare,MySassyGal,Windstruck

Quotation: I may look young but I have an old soul.

LIKES

01. Music

02. Singing & KTV

03. Be on the stage

04. Reading

05. Picture editing

06. Dreaming

07. Pinky Stuff & Kawaii collections

08. Making sushi & Cooking

09. Cross stitching

10. Blogging

DISLIKES

01. Smokers

02. Liars

03. Hypocrites

04. Backstabbers

05. Selfish people

06. Loneliness

07. Sun

08. Muddy environment

09. Non-sensitive people

10. Thick-skin people
Back to Miss-Sassy-Sandy's homepage